- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- If you think there is a comment that is potentially defamatory on the site please notify the owner of the blog immediately by email to [email protected]
- The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the owner of the blog by email to [email protected]
- In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access. You may not name personally attack any individuals in your comment.
- Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, [name], and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Meet the Author
Well my name is Jon the Owner of You Only Wetter and the brand of YouOnly am a 32 year old, Poly practising, Dom with two great kids.
I am a happy busy internet geek with a love of all things Google and I love spending time sat on the sofa watching the latest Dr Who, Mythbusters or a movie.
I am a nudist mostly at home but do like to go down to beach and bare all or go for a little walk round some hidden woodland really would like to do the whole nudist holiday :)